Field Application Engineer (FAE)
InfuseAI is a remote-friendly company based in Taiwan. Our mission is to fuel the future of AI adoption across industries. Our product PrimeHub is a deep learning platform to streamline AI workflow and supercharge productivity for data scientists.
The customer success engineer at InfuseAI is responsible for the installation, maintenance, and correction of our products and solutions for our customers.
The position is Taiwan based and can work remotely.
What you will be doing:
- Execute the product installation and environment setup for the customer.
- Handle the first-line troubleshooting and issue investigation with the customer.
- Work closely with the development team to refine and improve the installation and operation processes.
- Prepare documentation for customer operation.
- Proven Linux system administration experience.
- Experience with any shell scripting languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about helping our customers and our team.
- Proficient in written communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Ability to document processes, procedures, and policies.
- Must be able to travel for on-site support if need.
Extra points for:
- Experience with any remote working environment.
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster operation.
- Cloud architecture experience with a major cloud provider.
- Lazy enough to automate routine tasks.
TWD$700,000 ~ TWD$1,235,000 per year