InfuseAI is a remote-friendly company based in Taiwan. Our mission is to fuel the future of AI adoption across industries. Our product PrimeHub is a deep learning platform to streamline AI workflow and supercharge productivity for data scientists.
We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building productivity tools for ML practitioners.
- Develop features and improvements to the InfuseAI Product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Write, test, maintain, and document reusable code.
- Participate fully in code reviews and work with internal designers, developers, and QA to ensure quality code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Senior Responsibilities
- Provide mentorship for Junior and Intermediate Engineers on your team to help them grow in their technical responsibilities and remove blockers to their autonomy.
- Working with other developers to design, code, and implement performance and scalable solutions.
- Ensure quality and security.
- Ability to influence others and negotiate the best solutions among many stakeholders.
- Ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas, and solutions.
- Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Software development fundamentals, including testing, troubleshooting, and using version control (Git).
- 3+ years of professional development experience with ES6.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, integrated Web development using REST, GraphQL and JSON.
- Experience with continuous integration workflows.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated in a fully remote working environment.
Extra points for:
- Good understanding of Test-driven development, including Unit, Application, and integration testing.
- Good understanding of TypeScript.
- Familiar with and/or have experience with Agile development under the SCRUM methodology.
USD$72K ~ 170K * COL factor (Cost of Living indices based on San Francisco)
(e.g. TWD$950,000 ~ TWD$2,000,000 if based in Taiwan)
within UTC+2 ~ UTC+12 timezones