Product Marketing Manager
InfuseAI is on a mission to revolutionize how AI is built and operated. We are the team behind PrimeHub, the open-source pluggable MLOps platform that allows data scientists to work more effectively with the tools they already use whilst adopting new data and model tools.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to tell the story about the value of our product.
- Understand customer problems, their needs, pain points, and goals to create value pre-sale.
- Partner with sales, marketing, customer success, and account managers to design and communicate our product narratives.
- Help to form strategies to drive new feature adoption, expansion, and viral sharing.
- Create campaign messaging and content to support our product.
- Research and track market trends and patterns to improve our product narrative continuously.
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing with desired experience in the specialty.
- Technology background or good understanding of Machine Learning Development and IT operations
- Excellent English communication skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive content.
- A creative product thinker and a great collaborator across the company.
- Ability to inspire the broader team to achieve results.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated in a fully remote working environment.
Extra points for:
- Experience in open-source projects.
- Experience with enterprise software products.
- Familiarity with data, containers, and ML by concept with some level of hands-on experience.
USD$80K ~ 155K * COL factor (Cost of Living Plus Rent Index based on San Francisco)
(a lower bound of 0.45 is applied, e.g. USD$36K ~ USD$70K if based in Taiwan, India, Poland)
within UTC+2 ~ UTC+9 time zones