InfuseAI is on a mission to revolutionize how AI is built and operated. We are the team behind PrimeHub, the open-source pluggable MLOps platform that allows data scientists to work more effectively with the tools they already use whilst adopting new data and model tools.
We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about building productivity tools for ML practitioners. An ideal candidate must be effective within a company culture of transparency, cooperation, and mutual support in the context of a full team.
- Develop features and improvements to the InfuseAI Product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way.
- Represent InfuseAI and its values in public communication around broader initiatives, specific projects, and community contributions.
- Senior Responsibilities
- Solve technical problems of high scope and complexity.
- Experience with performance and optimization problems, particularly at large scale, and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
- Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Provide mentorship for Junior and Intermediate Engineers on our team to help them grow in their technical responsibilities and remove blockers to their autonomy.
- Confidently ship moderately sized features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Python and Golang.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose thorough iterative solutions.
- Self-motivated in a fully remote working environment.
Extra points for:
- Experience in running or contributing to open-source projects.
USD$90K ~ 170K * COL factor (Cost of Living Plus Rent Index based on San Francisco)
(a lower bound of 0.45 is applied, e.g. USD$40K ~ USD$76K if based in Taiwan, India, Poland)
within UTC+2 ~ UTC+12 time zones