Software Engineer in Test
InfuseAI is on a mission to revolutionize how AI is built and operated. We are the team behind PrimeHub, the open-source pluggable MLOps platform that allows data scientists to work more effectively with the tools they already use whilst adopting new data and model tools.
We are building an environment in which quality is everyone's responsibility, and continue to optimize product testing coverage at all levels.
The Software Engineer in Test will automate the test pipeline and deeply integrate the pipeline into our developers’ daily workflow.
This position is 100% remote.
- Collaborate with product managers and developers and define "definition of done" for each product feature
- Develop test strategies, plans, and specs for product requirements and functional specs
- Design and execute test strategies along with each agile team
- Design and implement toolchains to enable developers to produce and perform automated tests in the CI/CD workflow
- 3+ years experience in software testing and automation
- 1+ years experience with Cucumber
- Familiarity with git
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of container technology
- Experience with RESTful API
- A team player with coherent communication skill
- Intermediate level of written and spoken in English
- Self-motivated in a fully remote working environment
Extra points for:
- Working knowledge with one or more public clouds (AWS / GCP preferred)
- Working knowledge with one of any CI/CD solutions (GitHub, GitLab, or CircleCI preferred)
- Experience with authoring and maintaining Kubernetes manifests
- Experience in scalability/load testing in the cloud infrastructure
- Experience in SaaS architecture deploy/upgrade/rollback
USD$100K ~ 125K * COL factor (Cost of Living Plus Rent Index based on San Francisco)
(e.g. TWD$1,260,000 ~ TWD$1,575,000 if based in Taiwan)
within UTC+2 ~ UTC+9 timezones