Technical Product Manager
InfuseAI is a remote-friendly company based in Taiwan. Our mission is to fuel the future of AI adoption across industries. Our product PrimeHub is a deep learning platform to streamline AI workflow and supercharge productivity for data scientists.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to help translate customer requirements to product features, and to prioritize according to business needs.
- Understand customer problems and validate new opportunities.
- Understand and communicate the business value of epics and issues.
- Help to form product requirements to grow user satisfaction with usability studies, research, and market analysis.
- Organize backlog with prioritization frameworks like RICE.
- Make highly informed prioritization & tradeoff decisions with engineering.
- Discuss & evaluate technical architecture recommendations from engineering.
- Define metrics that reflect the success of products.
- Supervise product team members and provide coaching.
- 3+ years of experience in product management or product design.
- Understand data, containers, and ML by concept with some level of hands-on experience.
- Experience in creating and communicating functional spec through wireframes and mockups.
- Familiar and comfortable with agile development methodologies.
- A creative product thinker and a great collaborator across the company.
- Ability to inspire broader team to achieve results.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated in a fully remote working environment.
Extra points for:
- Experience in open-source projects.
- Experience with enterprise software products.
USD$100K ~ 165K * COL factor (Cost of Living indices based on San Francisco)
(e.g. TWD$1,200,000 ~ TWD$1,950,000 if based in Taiwan)
within UTC+2 ~ UTC+12 time zones